23 August, 2008

Purple Pretty Pinafore



I must say I am totally in love with my latest dress . . Matilda shall have a few of these as tops and dresses. The square neckline is so vintage and girly . . and the little puffy sleeves scream adorable!! The neckline has gathering across the chest and small gathering on the sleeves as well. I am slowly getting the hang of gathering . . .

The neckline and bottom band are a lilac gingham and the remained of the bodice and sleeves are a deep purple . .

It does need the bottom hem and a press but I was so excited to show it off!

3 comments:

Ylana said...

Ooh gorgeous dress KaM! Matilda is going to look adorable in it :)

Krissy said...

Thanks hun!! I can't wait for it to warm a little so she can wear it!

Peta said...

What a cute dress, love your fabric choice too.